Brémontier-Merval is a commune in the Seine-Maritime department in the Normandy region in northern France.
A farming village situated in the Pays de Bray, 26 miles (42 km) east of Rouen, at the junction of the D84, D284, D21 and D145 roads.
Historical population of Brémontier-Merval
|From the year 1962 on: No double counting—residents of multiple communes (e.g. students and military personnel) are counted only once.
Places of interest
- The church of St.Martin, dating from the sixteenth century.
- The seventeenth-century château de Brémontier-Merval.
- The château de Bellosanne, built in 1827 on the old abbey site.
- The thirteenth-century chapel of St.Léonard at Merval.
- The eighteenth-century chapel of St.Marguerite at Bellosanne.