|Public (OMX: HART B)|
|Ulrik Kolding Hartvig, CEO
Agnete Raaschou-Nielsen, Chairman
Marianne Rørslev Bock, CFO
|Products||Egg Packaging, Machinery and Equipment|
|Revenue||1,6 billion DKK (2013)|
|148 million DKK (2013)|
|86 million DKK (2013)|
Number of employees
Brødrene Hartmann A/S is a Danish public corporation which poduces moulded-fibre egg packaging. Hartmann is headquartered in Denmark, and has six factories, four in Europe, one in Israel and one in North America.
In addition to manufacturing moulded-fibre packaging products, Hartmann also develops and sells equipment and parts for the manufacturing of moulded-fibre packaging. This equipment is built for Hartmann's own plants and is also licensed out for use by other companies.
More than 90% of production is sold outside Denmark.
Brødrene Hartmann A/S was founded in 1917 by Louis, Carl and Gunnar Hartmann. The three brothers inherited their father's paper bag plant, located in Lyngby, Denmark. By 1936, Brødrene Hartmann was producing moulded-fibre packaging products in Denmark.
Hartmann is an international company with plants in 6 countries - 4 in Europe, one in Israel and one in North America, and sales representation in12 countries.
Board of Directors
- Niels Hermansen, Vice Chairman
- Steen Parsholt
- Jørn Mørkeberg Nielsen
- Niels Christian Petersen, Employee Representative
- Jan Peter Antonisen, Employee Representative
- Andy Hansen, Employee Representative
- Callenbach, Ernest, et al. EcoManagement: The Elmwood Guide to Ecological Auditing and Sustainable Business. San Francisco, California: Berrett-Koehler Publishers, 1993.
- foodproductiondaily.com. Cascades sells egg carton business. Decision News Media SAS, July 9, 2002.