||This article does not cite any sources. (September 2012)
Brabos is a municipality located in the province of Ávila, Castile and León, Spain. According to the 2006 census (INE), the municipality has a population of 62 inhabitants.
- Immaculate Conception Church
- Shrines of Santa María del Cerro and San Miguel de Otero
- Pensioners' home
- Main Square
- During festivities (either national or local patron's festivities), neighbours gather to share food.
- Climbing the holy hill to take part in mass and a later procession downhill, which is attended by neighbouring townsfolk.
- Merrymaking at the constitution bridge.
- During the last weekend in August or the first in September the whole town partakes in a big traditional celebration.