Braceville Township, Grundy County, Illinois
Location in Grundy County
Grundy County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||18.08 sq mi (46.8 km2)|
|• Land||17.88 sq mi (46.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.2 sq mi (0.5 km2) 1.11%|
|Elevation||571 ft (174 m)|
|• Density||361.8/sq mi (139.7/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||60407, 60416, 60424|
|GNIS feature ID||0428702|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.08 square miles (46.8 km2), of which 17.88 square miles (46.3 km2) (or 98.89%) is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) (or 1.11%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Centerville at
(These towns are listed as "historical" by the USGS.)
The township contains Cotton Cemetery.
- Coal City Community Unit School District 1
- Illinois' 11th congressional district
- State House District 75
- State Senate District 38
- "Braceville Township, Grundy County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Felix Township||Wilmington Township, Will County|
|Maine Township||Reed Township, Will County|
|Garfield Township||Greenfield Township||Essex Township, Kankakee County|