Brackaville or Bracaville (possibly from Irish: Bréachmhaoil, meaning "wolf hill") is a village and townland near Coalisland in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It is situated in the historic barony of Dungannon Middle and the civil parish of Donaghenry and covers an area of 235 acres on the western side of Lough Neagh.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Brackaville.|
- "Brackaville". Place Names NI. Retrieved 18 March 2013.
- Dungannon-South Tyrone Council Area (East), Northern Ireland Place-name Project
- "Townlands of County Tyrone". IreAtlas Townland Database. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Census of Ireland 1851". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- "Census of Ireland 1891". Enhanced Parliamentary Papers on Ireland. Retrieved 26 December 2012.
- "Scheduled Historic Monuments (to 15 October 2012)" (PDF). NI Environment Agency. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 October 2013. Retrieved 19 March 2013.
- "Bridging a 16 year gap, Brackaville take title". Tyrone Times (13 December 2012). Retrieved 13 December 2012.
|This article related to the geography of County Tyrone, Northern Ireland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|