Brad Anderson (American football)
|Date of birth:||January 12, 1961|
|Place of birth:||Glendale, Arizona|
|Height:||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Weight:||196 lb (89 kg)|
|High school:||Phoenix (AZ) Alhambra|
|NFL Draft:||1984 / Round: 8 / Pick: 212|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Bradley Stewart Anderson (born January 12, 1961 in Glendale, Arizona) is a former American football wide receiver in the National Football League. Anderson was an 8th round selection (212th overall pick) in the 1984 NFL Draft by the Chicago Bears. He played two seasons for the Bears (1984–1985) after attending both Brigham Young University and the University of Arizona. Anderson was part of the 1985 Bears team that won Super Bowl XX.
- "Brad Anderson". databasefootball.com. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "Brad Anderson". nfl.com. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "1984 NFL Player Draft". databasefootball.com. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- "Brad Anderson". pro-football-reference.com. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
- Roy Taylor. "1985 Chicago Bears". bearshistory.com. Retrieved 2008-06-17.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|