November 30, 1955 |
|Height||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 14 st)|
|College||University of Houston
Western Kentucky University
|Former tour(s)||PGA Tour
|Number of wins by tour|
|Best results in major championships
|U.S. Open||T34: 1999|
|The Open Championship||DNP|
|PGA Championship||T28: 1987|
Brad Fabel (born November 30, 1955) is an American professional golfer.
Fabel was born in Louisville, Kentucky. He was a semi-finalist at the 1973 U.S. Junior Amateur and won 1974 Kentucky State Amateur. He played college golf first at the University of Houston, then at Western Kentucky University. He graduated from WKU in 1982 and turned professional.
Fabel played on the PGA Tour from 1985 to 1993 and 1996 to 2001. His best finish on tour was pair of T-2: at the 1990 Canon Greater Hartford Open and the 1997 Buick Open. He also played on the Nationwide Tour from 1994 to 1995 and 2001 to 2005, winning twice: the 1994 Nike Gateway Classic and the 1995 Nike Shreveport Open.
Since retiring in 2005, Fabel has worked as a PGA Tour rules official.
- 1974 Kentucky State Amateur
Nationwide Tour wins
- 1973 U.S. Junior Amateur[permanent dead link]
- Kentucky State Amateur Championship - Past Champions[permanent dead link]
- 2011–12 Houston Golf. University of Houston. Retrieved 2013-04-27.
- Fabel discusses fabled past at TPC Sawgrass' 17th hole[permanent dead link]