|Born||September 6, 1985|
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series career|
|1 race run over 1 year|
|First race||2018 Texas Roadhouse 200 (Martinsville)|
Brad Foy (born September 6, 1985) is an American professional stock car racing driver. He last competed part-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, driving the No. 15 Chevrolet Silverado for Premium Motorsports.
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series
In 2016, Foy failed to qualify for the Texas Roadhouse 200 in the No. 10 Chevrolet Silverado for Jennifer Jo Cobb Racing. He spun and hit the wall with just under two minutes remaining in the first round of qualifying.
Motorsports career results
(key) (Bold – Pole position awarded by qualifying time. Italics – Pole position earned by points standings or practice time. * – Most laps led.)
Camping World Truck Series
|NASCAR Camping World Truck Series results|
- "Brad Foy attempts Truck Series debut in JJCR No. 0". October 26, 2015. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Bondurant, Jordan (October 30, 2015). "Moneta man aims to memorialize dad during NASCAR truck race". Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Catanzareti, Zach (October 29, 2016). "Chase Elliott Grabs Pole in Truck Series Return at Martinsville". Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Winningham, Brett (November 7, 2018). "MENCS: Texas Penalties Announced, Harvick Loses Championship 4 Lock". Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Weaver, Matt (October 27, 2018). "What to watch for during the NASCAR Trucks race at Martinsville". Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Brad Foy driver statistics at Racing-Reference