|Full name||Bradley Helbig|
|Date of birth||28 February 1992|
|Original team(s)||Waikerie/West Adelaide|
47th overall, 2010|
|Height||186 cm (6 ft 1 in)|
|Weight||85 kg (187 lb)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2014.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Originally from the West Adelaide Football Club in the South Australian National Football League (SANFL), Helbig was drafted to Richmond with their third selection, the forty-seventh overall, in the 2010 AFL Draft.
Helbig was delisted by Richmond at the conclusion of the 2014 season He then returned to play for West Adelaide in 2015 and was named in the back pocket in the Bloods 2015 SANFL Grand Final team for their game against Woodville-West Torrens at the Adelaide Oval on 27 September.
- Quayle, Emma (24 March 2011). "Nervous trio excited they have earned their stripes". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 4 June 2012.
- Windley, Matt (26 November 2010). "Don't dream it's over - Richmond draft pick Brad Helbig gets his chance in the AFL". Herald Sun.
- "Tigers re-sign three young guns". 19 July 2011. Archived from the original on 31 December 2012.
- 2015 SANFL Grand Final - Teams Archived 27 September 2015 at the Wayback Machine
- Brad Helbig's profile on the official website of the Richmond Football Club
- Brad Helbig's playing statistics from AFL Tables
- Brad Helbig's statistics from Footy Wire
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|