Brad Hornung Trophy
The Brad Hornung Trophy is awarded annually to the most sportsmanlike player of the Western Hockey League. First presented in 1967, it was later renamed in honour of former Regina Pats player Brad Hornung who was paralyzed during a game on March 1, 1987.
List of winners
- Blue background denotes also named CHL Sportsman of the Year
- 1The WHL handed out separate awards for the East and West divisions.
- CHL Sportsman of the Year
- William Hanley Trophy - Ontario Hockey League Sportsman of the Year
- Frank J. Selke Memorial Trophy - Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Sportsman of the Year
- Watts, Jesse, ed. (2013). 2013–14 WHL Media Guide. Western Hockey League. p. 266.