Brad Long (actor)
Brad Long is a professional speaker and former actor. He is best known for his role in the 1986 film Hoosiers where he played the character of basketball team captain "Buddy" Walker, a role that he saw as much like himself.
Long was not without basketball skills. He played college basketball for the Southwestern College Moundbuilders where they were declared the Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference champions in 1985.
- Indianapolis Monthly "Epilogue: No Exit" by Evan West, May 2004
- Flak Magazine "Kick Out the Sports!" by Bob Cook
- Joyce, Gare (November 18, 2010). ""We got a memo about a movie ..." - Nearly 25 years after its release, "Hoosiers" still resonates". ESPN.com. Retrieved November 9, 2011.
- Dumandan, Joy (April 1, 2010). "Butler cheerleader has unique tie to "Hoosiers"". Retrieved November 9, 2011.
- Southwestern College[permanent dead link] Brad Long
|This article about an American film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|