|Full name||Brad McKenzie|
|Date of birth||29 May 1993|
|Original team(s)||Sturt (SANFL)|
|Draft||No. 18, 2011 national draft|
|Height||188 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||76 kg (168 lb)|
|2012–2016||North Melbourne||37 (6)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 2016.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
He was drafted with the eighteenth selection in the 2011 AFL draft from Sturt in the South Australian National Football League. He represented South Australia at the 2011 AFL Under 18 Championships and made his league debut for Sturt late in 2011. At the conclusion of the 2016 season, he was delisted by North Melbourne. He now plays for the Norwood Football Club in the SANFL.
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- McKenzie joins Kangas
- Sturt youngster hoping to feel a draft Archived 19 March 2012 at the Wayback Machine.
- Navaratnam, Dinny (26 October 2016). "Kangaroos cull two more: McKenzie, Tippett delisted". AFL.com.au. BigPond. Retrieved 29 October 2016.
- "Brad McKenzie stats". AFL Tables. Retrieved 21 November 2016.
- Brad McKenzie's profile on the official website of the North Melbourne Football Club
- Brad McKenzie's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|