August 5, 1984 |
Scott, SK, CAN
|Height||6 ft 0 in (183 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
San Antonio Rampage
Herning Blue Fox
|NHL Draft||167th overall, 2002
Brad Schell (born August 5, 1984) is a Canadian professional ice hockey forward currently playing for Heilbronner Falken of the DEL2. He was selected by the Atlanta Thrashers in the 9th round (167th overall) of the 2002 NHL Entry Draft.
Schell was named the captain of the American Conference team for the 2007 ECHL All-Star Game. Schell remained in Europe for his third consecutive season after agreeing to a one-year contract with Italian club, Hockey Milano Rossoblu on August 20, 2013.
After spending the 2014–15 season, with the Herning Blue Fox in the Danish Metal Ligaen, where he led the league in assists with 54 and captured a Danish Cup, Schell continued his journeyman European career, in moving Germany in sigining a one-year deal with second tier club, Heilbronner Falken of the DEL2 on July 30, 2015.
Awards and honours
|ECHL First All-Star Team||2006–07|||
- "Idaho's Hay, Gwinnett's Schell Named All-Star Captains". OurSportsCentral.com. 2008-12-01. Retrieved 2008-12-01.
- "North American signings for Milano" (in Italian). Hockey Milano Rossoblu. 2013-08-20. Retrieved 2013-08-20.
- "Concentrated offensive power for the Falcons" (in German). Heilbronner Falken. 2015-07-30. Retrieved 2015-07-30.
- "ECHL First All-Star Teams". eliteprospects.com. 2013-12-03. Retrieved 2013-12-03.
- Brad Schell career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Brad Schell's career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|This biographical article relating to ice hockey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|