|Full name||Brad Tessmann|
|Born||9 February 1960|
Kingaroy, Queensland, Australia
As of 23 January 2019
Tessman captained the Queensland Under 18 side in 1978.
Tessmann played in Souths' loss to Wynnum-Manly in the 1982 Brisbane Rugby League premiership's grand final. Tessmann's sole Test appearance was in Australia's 19–12 loss to New Zealand while playing for Brisbane Souths in 1983.
In 1984 Tessmann played a major role in an Oceania team's 54-4 victory over an Anglo-French selection in an exhibition match Paris, returning to Brisbane after the match to continue playing for Redcliffe. Tessman played six games for Redcliffe that season.
He was a representative in the Oceania side that played in France in 1984 but his move to Sydney was short-lived, although he did gain selection for Queensland in the 1986 State of Origin series. He spent the second half of the 1987 season out of the game with a knee injury and in 1988 Tessmann returned to Brisbane to play for the Broncos in the club's debut season.
- "Brad Tessmann - Career Stats & Summary - Rugby League Project". Rugbyleagueproject.org.
- Large, Richard (10 July 1980). "What about Tessman!". Rugby League Week. Bauer Media Group. p. 30.
- "Sport digest". The Sydney Morning Herald. 19 April 1984. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- "Brad Tessman". redcliffedolphins.com.au. Redcliffe Dolphins. Retrieved 3 September 2013.
- "Men's Honour Roll". Sydney Roosters. Archived from the original on 27 March 2019. Retrieved 23 January 2019.
- Whiticker, Alan; Hudson, Glen (2007). The Encyclopedia of Rugby League Players. Wetherill Park, New South Wales: Gary Allen Pty Ltd. p. 609. ISBN 978-1-877082-93-1.
- Tony Adams (26 March 2008). "Legend Q&A". Rugby League Week. pp. 32–33.