Brad Williams (mnemonist)
Brad Williams (born c. 1956) is an American man from Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin who is considered by scientists to have one of the best memories in the world and one of the only twenty five people in the world who has been confirmed by researchers as having a condition called hyperthymestic syndrome. He can remember almost every day of his life, easily naming the day of the week, date, month, and year of innumerable personal and public events.
Williams is the author of the Triviazoids, a daily blog showing unusual connections in history for that particular date. He is the subject of the documentary Unforgettable (2010) by his brother Eric Williams (Mad City) and of a part of the episode Super Special of Stan Lee's Superhumans.
- "Man's rare ability may unlock secret of memory". CNN. 2008. Retrieved 2013-02-16.
"It's just there," said Williams, 51, who reports the news for a family of radio stations in La Crosse, Wisconsin.
- Williams, Eric (2012-01-03). "Historical Mashups: Visuals From a Year of "Triviazoids"". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2018-07-18.
- "Unforgettable - The Documentary". www.unforgettabledoc.com.
- Williams, Eric (16 April 2010). "Unforgettable". IMDB.
- "Stan Lee's Superhumans - history.ca". history.ca. Retrieved 2016-02-07.
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|