G. Holmes Braddock High School
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School|
|3601 SW 147 Avenue
Miami, Florida 33185
|School district||Miami-Dade County Public Schools|
|Color(s)||Royal Blue and Grey|
G. Holmes Braddock Senior High School is a secondary school located in unincorporated Miami-Dade County, Florida, USA. The school is named after a former 38-year member of the school board, who, as chairperson from 1969–1970, led the district's efforts to desegregate its schools. This high school is a magnet school of choice. The magnet programs offered by this school are iPreparatory Academy, Visual and Performing Arts, Cambridge University program, and Information Technology.
Braddock is 91% Hispanic, 6% White non-Hispanic, 2% Black, and 1% Asian. 52% of the students are male. 48% of the students are female.
- "G. HOLMES BRADDOCK SENIOR HIGH". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP: Kendale Lakes CDP, FL." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on June 26, 2015.
- "2010 CENSUS - CENSUS BLOCK MAP (INDEX): Tamiami CDP, FL." U.S. Census Bureau. Retrieved on June 26, 2015.
- "Braddock Biography". Archived from the original on 29 October 2013.
- "Miami Dade County Public School". Archived from the original on 29 October 2013.
- "Miami Dade County Public School".