|Owner||Lehigh Northampton Airport Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||399 ft / 122 m|
Braden Airpark (FAA LID: N43), also known as Easton Airport, is a small airport located about three nautical miles north of the central business district of Easton, Pennsylvania, United States. The airport is owned by the Lehigh Northampton Airport authority which also owns Lehigh Valley International Airport and Queen City Airport.
A $325,000 grant was approved Tuesday, June 6 to rebuild the aging terminal at Braden Airpark in Forks Township.
Facilities and aircraft
This small airport mostly serves small general aviation aircraft.
ADDRESS: 3800 Sullivan Trail, Easton, PA 18040 610-231-5270
HOURS: 0830-1700 Wednesday – Sunday (Closed Monday/Tuesday)
Thanksgiving Day 11/24 – CLOSED
Christmas Eve 12/24 – 0830-1500
Christmas Day 12/25 – CLOSED
New Years Eve 12/31 – 0830-1500
New Years Day 1/1 – CLOSED
FAA CODE: N43
LICENSEE: Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority
OPERATOR: Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority
FBO: Lehigh Valley Aviation Services
FUEL: 100LL; Self-Pump
RW: 18/36: 1956′ BY 50′ ASPH ALIGNED IN CNTR OF 165 FT TURF STRIP
COMM: CTAF/Unicom 123.0
- FAA Airport Master Record for N43 ( PDF), effective 2010-10-22.
- "$325K grant approved for Braden Airpark terminal". lehighvalleylive.com. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- http://www.flylvia.com, Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE),. "Braden Airpark | Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE)". Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE). Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- Moyer Aviation
- FAA Terminal Procedures for N43, effective October 12, 2017
- Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority , airpark data
- Resources for this airport:
|This article about an airport in Pennsylvania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|