|Bradfield shown within Essex|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Postcode district||CO11 2|
|Ambulance||East of England|
|EU Parliament||East of England|
Bradfield is a village and civil parish in Essex, England. It is located about 3 miles (5 km) east of Manningtree and is 31 miles (50 km) northeast from the county town of Chelmsford. The village is in the district of Tendring and the parliamentary constituency of North Essex. There is a Parish Council. The 2001 National Census recorded a population of 1,094, rising to 1,112 at the 2011 Census.
The village is close to the River Stour.
Bradfield is home to Bradfield Primary School.
- "Civil Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- "Town and Parish Council and Clerks Details". www.tendringdc.gov.uk. Retrieved 25 January 2008.
- "2001 Census". neighbourhood.statistics.gov.uk. Retrieved 25 January 2008.
- "National Maritime Memorial Register". www.nmm.ac.uk. Retrieved 5 January 2008.
- "Bradfield, Wrabness and Wix ward population 20011". Retrieved 24 September 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bradfield, Essex.|
|This Essex location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|