Bradford South by-election, 1994
The Labour candidate, Gerry Sutcliffe, held the seat for his party with a much increased majority.
|Liberal Democrat||Helen Wright||7,350||23.9||+10.2|
|Monster Raving Loony||David Sutch||727||2.4||N/A|
|Natural Law||Keith Laycock||197||0.6||N/A|
|Conservative||Andrew S. Popat||20,283||38.4||−2.4|
|Liberal Democrat||Brian J. Boulton||7,243||13.7||−4.1|
|Islamic Party||Mohammad Naseem||156||0.3||N/A|
- Bradford South (UK Parliament constituency)
- Bradford South by-election, 1949
- List of United Kingdom by-elections
- Boothroyd, David. "Results of Byelections in the 1992-97 Parliament". United Kingdom Election Results. Retrieved 2015-10-01.
- The Guardian: election results
- Richard Kimber's Political Science Resources: UK General Elections since 1832
- Leigh Rayment's Historical List of MPs
|This by-elections to the Parliament of the United Kingdom in England-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|