Bradford Township, Lee County, Illinois
Location in Lee County
Lee County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Supervisor||Douglas J. Wagner|
|• Total||36.04 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.01 sq mi (93.3 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2) 0.08%|
|Elevation||797 ft (243 m)|
|• Density||9/sq mi (3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61006, 61031, 61310, 61378|
|GNIS feature ID||0428703|
Bradford Township is one of twenty-two townships in Lee County, Illinois, USA. As of the 2010 census, its population was 324 and it contained 124 housing units. Ashton Township (originally called Ogle Township) was formed from part of Bradford Township on February 12, 1861.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.04 square miles (93.3 km2), of which 36.01 square miles (93.3 km2) (or 99.92%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.08%) is water.
The township contains these two cemeteries: Bradford and Gehant Farm.
Airports and landing strips
- Gittleson Farms Airport
- Ashton Community Unit School District 275
- Illinois's 14th congressional district
- State House District 90
- State Senate District 45
- "Bradford Township, Lee County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
- United States Census Bureau 2009 TIGER/Line Shapefiles[permanent dead link]
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
|Franklin Grove Township||Reynolds Township
|Amboy Township||Lee Center Township|