Bradlee Logan Taylor Ashby (born 23 November 1995) is a New Zealand swimmer who represented his country at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. He competed in the men's 200-meter individual medley and 200-meter butterfly.
Ashby trains in Auckland as part of the Swimming New Zealand High-Performance squad. He is a member of North Shore Swimming club in Auckland.
His first international appearances representing New Zealand were in 2013 at the Australian Youth Olympic Festival and the FINA World Junior Championships, where he competed in the 200 and 400 metre individual medley events, finishing 17th in the 400 metre event in a time of four minutes 30.34 seconds.
In 2015 he competed at the 16th FINA World Championships held in Kazan, Russia. He took part in the 100 metre and 200 metre butterfly, the 200 metre individual medley and swam the butterfly leg in the men's 4 × 100 metre medley relay. He did not advance from the heats in any of his events finishing 47th in the 100 metre butterfly, 33rd in the 200 metre butterfly, 25th in the medley, and 16th in the medley relay.
At the 2016 New Zealand open swimming championships he broke the national record in the men's 200 metres individual medley in his heat, reaching the qualification standard for the 2016 Summer Olympics in the process. His finishing time of exactly two minutes was 28/100ths of a second under the qualifying time for the Olympics, and 0.3 seconds inside the previous national record set by Dean Kent in 2007. He went on to win both the 200 metres individual medley and 200 meters backstroke events, finishing the backstroke final in a time of two minutes 1.40 seconds.
- "Bradlee Ashby". Swimming New Zealand. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Swimmer profile: Bradlee Ashby". Fitness Journal. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "World Junior Championships Preview". Swimming New Zealand. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- "Thirteen-year-old Kiwi swimmer claims 50m backstroke title at FINA World Junior Championships, Dubai". Newshub. 31 August 2013. Retrieved 1 June 2016.
- "Men's 100m Butterfly Results Summary" (PDF). FINA. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Men's 200m Butterfly Results Summary" (PDF). FINA. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Men's 200m Individual Medley Results Summary" (PDF). FINA. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Men's 4x100m Medley Relay Results Summary" (PDF). FINA. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Bradlee Ashby and Helena Gasson produce Olympic qualifying times at New Zealand open swimming champs". stuff.co.nz. 30 March 2016. Retrieved 22 May 2016.
- "Performances please Swim NZ". Radio NZ. 1 April 2016. Retrieved 1 June 2016.