Bradley Beach station
Bradley Beach Station facing the station depot and northbound platform.
|Location||Railroad Square between Brinley and La Reine Avenues
Bradley Beach, New Jersey
|Owned by||New Jersey Transit|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections||NJT Bus: 317 and 830|
|Passengers (2012)||271 (average weekday)|
Bradley Beach Station
|Location||Bradley Beach, New Jersey, USA|
|Area||3 acres (1 ha)|
|MPS||Operating Passenger Railroad Stations TR|
|NRHP Reference #||84002749|
|Added to NRHP||June 22, 1984|
|Designated NJRHP||March 17, 1984|
The station was originally built in 1912 by Joseph Osgood for the Central Railroad of New Jersey, and has been on the state and federal registers of historic places since 1984, listed as part of the Operating Passenger Railroad Stations Thematic Resource.
|■ North Jersey Coast Line||toward New York or Hoboken (Asbury Park)|
|■ North Jersey Coast Line||toward Bay Head (Belmar)|
- List of New Jersey Transit stations
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Monmouth County, New Jersey
- "QUARTERLY RIDERSHIP TRENDS ANALYSIS" (PDF). New Jersey Transit. December 27, 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 27, 2012. Retrieved December 27, 2012.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- "New Jersey and National Registers of Historic Places - Monmouth County" (PDF). New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection - Historic Preservation Office. March 1, 2011. p. 2. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 2, 2007. Retrieved April 26, 2011.
- Monmouth County Listings, National Register of Historic Places. Accessed September 2, 2007.
- Bradley Beach New Jersey Transit Railroad Station Survey[
|This New Jersey train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a property in New Jersey on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|