Bradley Dean is an American stage and screen actor.
From December 2009 until January 2011, he starred in the Broadway revival of A Little Night Music, first as Frid, and then later as Count Carl-Magnus opposite Bernadette Peters. On March 25, 2008, Dean succeeded Christopher Sieber in the role of Sir Galahad in the musical comedy Spamalot on Broadway. Prior to performing the role on Broadway, Dean played the same role in the show's touring company.
Dean has had other Broadway roles in productions of Evita, The Story of my Life, Company, Man of La Mancha, and Jane Eyre. Screen credits include roles in A Person of Interest, All My Children, One Life to Live, and Guiding Light.
- "Bradley Dean". Playbill.com. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- "Dean Will Succeed Sieber in Broadway's Spamalot" Archived June 25, 2008, at the Wayback Machine. Playbill, March 21, 2008
- "Biography: Bradley Dean" Playbill, Retrieved on 2009-01-04 Archived October 11, 2008, at the Wayback Machine.
- Arnegger, Sarah Jane. "Schools of the Stars: Where 'Doctor Zhivago' Cast and Creators Went to College" Playbill, April 21, 2015
- O'Grady, GABRIELLA. "Pottsville natives return to perform with young, local performers" republicanherald.com, December 23, 2014