|Full name||Bradley Diallo|
|Date of birth||20 July 1990|
|Place of birth||Marseille, France|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|2013||R. White Star Bruxelles||10||(0)|
|2014–2016||LA Galaxy II||47||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of March 12, 2017.
Bradley Diallo (born 20 July 1990) is a French professional footballer who plays for the LA Galaxy in Major League Soccer. Mainly a Left-Back and a player of great intelligence and strength, he can also operate as a centre back.
He had previously played for Olympique de Marseille, coming up through the youth ranks and making his first competitive start for the club in October 2009. He featured in 4 first team friendly games.
On 19 August 2011, he signed for Oldham Athletic on a five-month contract. On 20 August 2011, he made his Football League debut as a 90th-minute substitute coming on for Reuben Reid in a 2–0 victory over rivals Rochdale. On 3 September 2011 in his third game for the club against local rivals Huddersfield Town Diallo assisted Shefki Kuqi with his goal with a pinpoint cross after a run from left back but was later shown a straight red card in the 76th minute for a foul on Oscar Gobern. After serving his suspension due to the red card against Huddersfield Diallo picked up a hamstring injury in the second match that he came back into the side and was out of action for two – and a – half months. After recovering from the injury the unlucky Diallo pulled up with a same injury in his first match back for the team, due to being rushed back into action too early. He was taken off in the 14th minute in the Manchester Senior Cup Reserves match against Bolton, reports suggested .
R. White Star Bruxelles
After a successful trial with R. White Star Bruxelles Bradley Diallo signed a professional contract with the club in January 2013. Diallo signed an 18-month contract with the club with an option to extend. Bradley Diallo made his debut on 2 February 2013 against Sportkring Sint-Niklaas.
LA Galaxy II
Bradley joined the USL Pro team the LA Galaxy II ahead of their integral 2014 season. Bradley made his league appearance debut for the LA Galaxy II on April 13, 2014 against fellow USL Pro side the Sacramento Republic FC.
- "Bradley Diallo at Olympique de Marseille". YouTube. 5 December 2012. Retrieved 5 December 2012.
- "Oldham sign defenders Bradley Diallo and Nathan Clarke". BBC Sport. 19 August 2011. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Oldham 2-0 Rochdale". BBC Sport. 20 August 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2011.
- "Oldham 1-1 Huddersfield". BBC Sport. 4 September 2011. Retrieved 4 September 2011.
- "Diallo Injury Update". Oldham Athletic. 21 December 2011. Retrieved 21 December 2011.
- "Bradley Diallos Signs 18 month Contract with White Star Bruxelles (White Star Woluwe)". R. White Star Bruxelles. January 2013. Retrieved January 2013. Check date values in:
- "Bradley Diallos Debut for White Star Bruxelles (White Star Woluwe)". R. White Star Bruxelles. 2 February 2013. Retrieved 4 February 2013.