Early life and education
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (May 2016)|
Fuller is a 1987 graduate of Wesleyan University in Connecticut. Michael Bay, another of the co-owners of Platinum Dunes, is also an alumnus of the school (Class of 1986). Directors Joss Whedon and Miguel Arteta were also Fuller's classmates at Wesleyan.
Fuller previously worked as a talent manager. Circa 2001/2002, Fuller, his childhood friend Michael Bay, and Andrew Form founded Platinum Dunes, a production company which specializes in producing horror movies, such as the remakes The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003), The Amityville Horror (2005), Friday the 13th (2009), and A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010).
Fuller has produced multiple films that garnished box-office success. Both The Purge: Anarchy and Ouija (2014) have each grossed over $100,000,000 worldwide, while Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) has reached as high as $485,000,000. Fuller, along with Platinum Dunes, was named The Hollywood Reporter (THR)'s "2014's Producers of the Year". In 2015, the company was named as part of THR's 30 Most Powerful Film Producers in Hollywood. The company's latest films are 2016 releases Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows, The Purge: Election Year and Ouija: Origin of Evil.
Fuller has also found success in producing for television. His TV works include Black Sails and The Last Ship. He has also produced an unscripted television show, Billion Dollar Wreck, which premiered on February 8, 2016.
He and his wife, Alexandra, have two sons: Cameron, an actor, and his younger brother Paxton.
|2000||A Better Way to Die||Producer|
|2001||Virtual Girl 2: Virtual Vegas||Producer|
|2003||The Texas Chainsaw Massacre||Executive Producer|
|2005||The Amityville Horror||Producer|
|2006||The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning||Producer|
|Friday the 13th||Producer|
|2010||A Nightmare on Elm Street||Producer|
|2014||The Purge: Anarchy||Producer|
|Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles||Producer|
|2016||Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows||Producer|
|The Purge: Election Year||Producer|
|Ouija: Origin of Evil||Producer|
- "Pictures from Past Events". Film Studies Department, Weskeyan University. Retrieved May 22, 2016.
- "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Cast and Crew". visualhollywood.com.
- Giroux, Jack (June 7, 2013). "'The Purge' Producer Brad Fuller on The Future of Platinum Dunes". filmschoolrejects.com. Retrieved May 22, 2016.
- Fleming, Michael (January 29, 2008). "New Line Sets Up New 'Nightmare'". Variety. Reed Elsevier. Retrieved December 15, 2010.
- "Producers Andrew Form and Bradley Fuller on Set Interview A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET". collider.com. Retrieved December 15, 2010.
- "The Purge: Anarchy". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- "Ouija". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014)". boxofficemojo.com. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- "Hollywood Reporter Reveals 2014 Producers of the Year". HollywoodReporter.com. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- "The 30 Most Powerful Film Producers in Hollywood". HollywoodReporter.com. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- "Billion Dollar Wreck". History.com. Retrieved May 22, 2016.
- "Cameron Fuller". Internet Movie Database. Retrieved October 14, 2015.
- Miska, Brad (January 16, 2015). "'Purge' Won't Be a Prequel, and Frank Grillo Could Return". Bloody Disgusting. Retrieved May 22, 2016.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|