|Born||Hollywood, California, U.S.|
|Occupation||Actor, director, producer, writer|
Bradley Gregg is an American actor, director, writer, and producer.
Life and career
Gregg's first film was the 1985 movie Explorers, but his big role came in 1986 in the hit drama film Stand by Me as Eyeball Chambers, the older brother of River Phoenix's character (Gregg and Phoenix had both previously appeared in Explorers). In 1987, Gregg starred in the hit horror film A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors as Phillip Anderson.
In 1989, Gregg appeared in the hit movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (another film with River Phoenix). He also appeared in the critically acclaimed TV mini-series Lonesome Dove as an Irish immigrant named Sean O'Brien who joins the cattle crew. His character's death was the climatic scene that ended one of the episodes and began the story in the next. He also had the lead role in the 1990 action/science-fiction movie Class of 1999. His most recent film was Whiplash (2002). He starred on the short-lived TV series The Marshall Chronicles and starred in the 1992 TV movie O Pioneers! with Jessica Lange.
Gregg made his directorial debut in the movie 14 Days in America for which he was also producer and editor. He took five years off from acting until 2005. He has been living in the desert of Arizona directing, editing, and writing films with his company "Eventide Fields".
Gregg has made some guest appearances on TV shows such as My Two Dads, Valerie, The Twilight Zone, The Pretender, ER, and The Bronx Zoo.  He gave 2006 with the documentary film Journey to Jemima, his directing debut. His second directed film called Cedars of Lebanon and is currently in production.
He has been married to his wife, the former actress and current screenwriter Dawn Gregg, since 1987. They have 5 children: Braverijah, Mcabe, Galilee, Jemima, and Zion.
- Explorers (1985) - Steve Jackson's Gang
- Stand by Me (1986) - Eyeball Chambers
- A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors (1987) - Phillip Anderson
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (1989) - Roscoe
- Lonesome Dove (1989) - Sean O'Brien
- Madhouse (1990) - Jonathan
- Class of 1999 (1990) - Cody Culp
- The Fisher King (1991) - Hippie Bum
- Eye of the Storm (1991) - Steven
- O Pioneers! (1992) (TV) - Young Oscar
- Fire in the Sky (1993) - Bobby Cogdill
- The Foot Shooting Party (1994) - Uncle Rose
- George B. (1997) - Jerry
- Nightwatch (1997) - Theater Actor (uncredited)
- Vicious Circle (1997) - Carlos
- How to Become Famous (1999) - Matt
- Whiplash (2002) - Brad
- Remnant (2012)
- Toy Soldier (2015) - Darryl Curtis (voice)
- Boonville Redemption (2016) - Pastor Virgil Palmer
- as Producer:
- 14 Days in America (2005)
- as Director:
- Journey to Jemima (2006)
- Cedars of Lebanon (2015)