|Born||13 February 1983 (age 34)
Christchurch, New Zealand
Bradley Shaw (born 13 February 1983 in Christchurch) is a field hockey player from New Zealand, who earned his first cap for the national team, nicknamed The Black Sticks, in 2004 at the Champions Trophy against the Netherlands. He competed for New Zealand at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, the 2012 Summer Olympics in London and the 2006 Commonwealth Games in Melbourne and the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, where New Zealand narrowly missed out on a bronze medal, losing a shoot out to England. He scored the winning goal against Argentina in the 2008 Olympic qualifying tournament.
His older brother Hayden Shaw also plays in the national team.
International Senior Tournaments
- 2005 – Sultan Azlan Shah Cup, Kuala Lumpur
- 2006 – Commonwealth Games
- 2006 – World Cup
- 2007 – Champions Challenge
- 2008 – Olympic Games
- "Bradley Shaw". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 15 February 2010.
- "Bradley Shaw Profile at Olympic.org.nz". Olympic.org.nz. Retrieved 15 February 2010.
- "Glasgow 2014 – Hockey – Men's Bronze Medal Match". g2014results.thecgf.com. Retrieved 2015-05-18.
- "Glasgow 2014 – Bradley Shaw Profile". g2014results.thecgf.com. Retrieved 2015-05-18.
|This biographical article relating to a New Zealand field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|