Bradley Steven Perry
|Bradley Steven Perry|
Perry in July 2011
November 23, 1998 |
Bradley Steven Perry is an American actor, best known for his role as Gabe Duncan on the Disney Channel family sitcom Good Luck Charlie, and for his role as Roger Elliston III in Disney's High School Musical spin-off film Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure. Perry then co-starred in the new Disney XD comedy Mighty Med, where he played the role of Kaz.
In 2008, Perry began his professional acting career at the age of 10 with small roles in the films Choose Connor, and Magnificent Max. The following year, he made his television debut with a guest-starring role on the CBS crime-drama Without a Trace. Over the next year, Perry continued to appear in small comedic roles in such films as The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard, Opposite Day, and Old Dogs.
In 2010, Perry landed a starring role on the Disney Channel family sitcom Good Luck Charlie. On the series, Perry played the intelligent and scheming Gabe Duncan, the third of five siblings in the Duncan family alongside fellow Disney veterans Jason Dolley and Bridgit Mendler. In 2011 he starred in the movie Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas! In the same year, Perry landed a co-starring role in the Disney Channel original movie Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure opposite Ashley Tisdale. In the film, Perry played Roger Elliston III, a precocious young dog owner and Sharpay's rival, competing to get his dog a starring role on Broadway. In 2013 Perry began playing Kaz on the Disney XD show Mighty Med alongside Jake Short and Paris Berelc.
Perry lives in southern California with his parents and three older sisters. He was homeschooled on the set of Good Luck Charlie and plays on a local baseball team in his free time. Perry is also an avid fan of the New England Patriots and appeared in an NBC Sunday Night Football television promo as "The Patriots Kid".
In his free time, Perry contributes to various charitable causes including Mattel Children's Hospital, which provides treatment for children suffering from pediatric diseases; Toys for Tots, which donates toys to underprivileged children during Christmas; and the Make-a-Wish Foundation, which secures wishes to children with life-threatening medical conditions.
|2007||Choose Connor||School Boy|
|2007||Magnificent Max||Georgie Rosenthal||Short film|
|2009||Old Dogs||Soccer Kid|
|2009||Who Shot Mamba?||David|
|2009||Opposite Day||Security Guard 39|
|2009||The Goods: Live Hard, Sell Hard||Young Don Ready|
|2010||Peacock||Young John Skillpa||Voice|
|2008||Without a Trace||Charlie||"Closure" (Season 7, Episode 1)|
|2010–14||Good Luck Charlie||Gabe Duncan||Main role|
|2011||Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure||Roger Elliston||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2011||Good Luck Charlie, It's Christmas!||Gabe Duncan||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2013||Jessie||Gabe Duncan||"Good Luck Jessie: New York City Christmas" (Season 3, Episode 7)|
|2013–15||Mighty Med||Kaz||Lead role|
|2014||Win, Lose or Draw||Himself||Game show; panelist, 3 episodes|
|2014||Pants on Fire||Jack Parker||Disney XD original movie|
|2015||I Didn't Do It||Dr. Scott Gabriel||Episode: "The Doctor Is In"|
|2016||Lab Rats: Elite Force||Kaz||Main Cast|
|Year||Award||Role||Film / Show||Result|
|2011||Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV series - Supporting Young Actor||Gabe Duncan||Good Luck Charlie||Nominated|
|2012||Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a TV series - Supporting Young Actor||Gabe Duncan||Good Luck Charlie||Nominated|
- "Bradley Steven Perry Turns 15-Years-Old November 23, 2013". disneydreaming.com. Retrieved November 23, 2013.
- Lowry, Brian (March 31, 2010). "Review: ‘Good Luck Charlie’". Variety. Retrieved September 12, 2015.
- Ng, Philiana (September 9, 2013). "Disney XD Sets Debut for 'Mighty Med' Comedy Series (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 12, 2015.
- "'Magnificent Max' Short Film and Stunts". CharleyRossman.com. Retrieved August 30, 2011.
- "Bradley Steven Perry "Gabe Duncan"". DisneyChannelMedianet. Archived from the original on October 29, 2013. Retrieved August 16, 2012.
- "Meet 'Good Luck Charlie' Star Bradley Steven Perry". MSN.com. Archived from the original on March 19, 2012. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- "Bradley Steven Perry: Just His Luck". TimeForKids.com. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- "Hangin' with Good Luck Charlie's Bradley Steven Perry". GirlsLife.com. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- "Mighty Med". Disney XD Medianet. 2013. Archived from the original on April 12, 2013.
- "Bradley Steven Perry's Dressing Room". FanLaLa.com. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- "Mendler, Dolley & Perry - 2010 Hollywood Christmas Parade". MaximoTV.com. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- "11th Annual Party On The Pier". HollywoodTeenZine.com. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- "Prosser Girl Heads to Hollywood". KVEWTV.com. Retrieved August 24, 2011.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (September 3, 2015). "Disney XD Greenlights ‘Lab Rats’ and ‘Mighty Med’ Spinoff Series". Variety. Retrieved September 4, 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie (September 3, 2015). "Lab Rats & Mighty Med Spin-off Series to Succeed the Two Comedies on Disney XD". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bradley Steven Perry.|