|Full name||Caviar Wadlan|
14 December 1988 |
Bridgend, Glamorgan, Wales
|Bowling style||Slow left-arm orthodox|
|Domestic team information|
|2013/14–present||Mid West Rhinos|
|2007–2010||Wales Minor Counties|
|Source: Cricinfo, 15 November 2014|
Wadlan made his debut in county cricket for Wales Minor Counties against Cornwall in the 2007 MCCA Knockout Trophy where he took 4/16. He played Minor counties cricket for Wales Minor Counties from 2007 to 2010, making four Minor Counties Championship and 4 MCCA Knockout Trophy appearances. For the 2011 season he joined Herefordshire, who he made his debut for against Hertfordshire in the MCCA Knockout Trophy. He struck 59 off 41 balls in Herefords QF MCCA Knockout Trophy match against Cumberland. On Championship debut against Cheshire he scored 32 first innings followed by 52 off 32 balls second innings.
During the 2011 season, Wadlan was selected to play for the Unicorns to play in their Clydesdale Bank 40 fixture against Somerset, in doing so making his List A debut. He wasn't required to bat in the Unicorns innings, while with the ball he dismissed Marcus Trescothick after the former England batsman had made 53, he followed this up later by dismissing Peter Trego for 12, therefore finishing with figures of 2/39 from 8 overs. He made a further appearance in that competition against Glamorgan at Wormsley Park.
2012 saw Wadlan play in nine of the eleven Clydesdale Bank 40 fixtures. He also played for Hereford against Shropshire at Colwall in the Minor Counties Championship making an unbeaten 63 not out.
2013 Wadlan averaged 49.5 in the MCCA Knockout Trophy with scores of 59 and 127 against Northumberland and current holders Cumberland. His bowling also was valuable picking up 10 wickets in the comp at an average of just 16.
Playing against Middlesex at Southend in the Yorkshire Bank 40 was reward for some good one day performances for both Herefordshire and Unicorns A. This was his last List A game to date.
Career best figures for Herefordshire in the Championship followed during the visit of Devon taking 7/121 in the first innings and 4/77 in the second for match figures of 11/198.
- "Minor Counties Championship Matches played by Bradley Wadlan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Minor Counties Trophy Matches played by Bradley Wadlan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- Morgan, Ian (6 February 2011). "Herefordshire County Cricket Club signs hard-hitting Bradley Wadlan". Hereford Times. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Brad picked for Unicorns". www.herefordshireccc.play-cricket.com. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "Somerset v Unicorns, 2011 Clydesdale Bank 40". ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved 21 August 2011.
- "List A Matches played by Bradley Wadlan". CricketArchive. Retrieved 8 November 2011.