|Full name||Bradley Alan Wood|
|Date of birth||2 September 1991|
|Place of birth||Leicester, England|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Right-back / Defensive Midfielder|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 January 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13:25, 12 September 2013 (UTC)
Bradley Alan Wood (born 2 September 1991) is an English footballer who plays as a right back for Conference Premier side Lincoln City. He began his career at Grimsby Town where he was also used as a left back and winger. At international level he has represented England C.
Bradley Wood is a combative player who was promoted to the club's first team squad midway through the 2008–09 season as a makeshift defender from the youth team. He was named as a substitute once for The Mariners. In the 2009–10 season, Wood did not receive a squad number until his club fell victim to an injury crisis which saw him named as a substitute in the away defeat against Port Vale. On 26 September Wood made his first team debut playing from the start against Darlington in place of regular right back Robbie Stockdale. The match finished 1–1 with Wood putting in a very impressive debut at right back and winning Man of the Match. Wood continued this role filling in for the injured Stockdale, and also played as a makeshift left back in the place of Joe Widdowson on the odd occasion.
On 16 October Wood signed a 4-year professional contract with Grimsby. He popped up with a vital injury time assist in the 2–2 draw with Accrington Stanley on 30 October when his long ball assisted a Barry Conlon 95th-minute equaliser. At the time he was playing as an emergency centre back following the sending off of defender Olly Lancashire.
On 3 May 2010, Wood scored the winning goal for Grimsby Towns youth team in a 1–0 win over Shrewsbury Town's youth team in the Midland Floodlit Youth cup final. Wood was named Grimsby Town supporters Young Player of the Year for the 2010–11 season.
During the 2012–13 season Wood was ever present as the club missed out on lifting the FA Trophy at Wembley Stadium and despite leading the Conference for the majority of the season Town were to lose out in the play-offs to Newport County. Wood was released by Town on 2 May 2013, at the time he had been the clubs current longest serving player. He bowed out of Grimsby having made 113 league appearances, scoring 1 goal.
On 28 May 2013 it was announced that Wood had signed for Alfreton Town on a one-year contract. He made his debut in the 1–0 defeat to Dartford on the opening day of the season and scored his first goal at the end of September in a defeat to Braintree Town. After featuring in 49 of Alfreton's 50 games in 2013–14 he was named as the Supporters Player of the Season and the following month signed a new two-year contract, keeping him at the club until 2016.
He signed a 2-year contract at Lincoln City for the start of the 2015-16 season, a series of impressive performances meant he won the clubs "player of the year award" during his first season at the club.
Wood made his debut for England C in September 2013, coming off the bench in a 1–0 defeat to Latvia under-23s. He was called into the squad again the following year for the game against Jordan under-23s.
|Club||Season||League||FA Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Grimsby Town||2009–10||League Two||8||0||1||0||0||0||2[a]||0||11||0|
|Alfreton Town||2013–14||Conference Premier||45||2||2||0||—||2[c]||0||49||2|
|Lincoln City||2015–16||National League||40||1||3||0||—||1[f]||0||44||1|
- Appearances in the Football League Trophy
- Appearances in the FA Trophy
- One appearance in the FA Trophy, one appearance in the Derbyshire Senior Cup
- Two appearances in the FA Trophy, one appearance in the Lincolnshire Senior Cup
- One goal in the FA Trophy, one goal in the Lincolnshire Senior Cup
- One appearance in the FA Trophy
- Three appearances in the FA Trophy
- Grimsby Town
- Alfreton Town
- Lincoln City
- "Player of the Year". Grimsby Town F.C. Archived from the original on 6 April 2012. Retrieved 18 September 2013.
- "The retained list". Grimsby Town F.C. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Former Grimsby Town full-back Bradley Wood joins Alfreton Town". Grimsby Telegraph. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "Dartford 1–0 Alfreton Town". BBC Sport. Retrieved 11 August 2013.
- "Braintree Town 3–1 Alfreton Town". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 29 September 2013.
- "Bradley Wood signs new two-year contract". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 6 June 2014.
- "England C cap for Bradley Wood". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 12 September 2013.
- "England call up for Bradley Wood". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 16 February 2014.
- "Bradley Wood career statistics". Soccerbase. Centurycomm. Retrieved 23 July 2013.
- "B. Wood". Soccerway. Retrieved 31 October 2013.
- 2013–14 FA Trophy and Derbyshire Senior Cup appearances sourced to:
"Trophy hopes over early". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 11 December 2013.
"Lions tame Reds in extra time". Alfreton Town F.C. Retrieved 11 December 2013.