|Full name||Brady Grey|
|Date of birth||20 July 1995|
|Original team(s)||Burnie Dockers Football Club (TSL)|
|Draft||No. 58, 2013 national draft|
|Height / weight||180 cm / 87 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of round 9, 2017.
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
Drafted with the 58th selection in the 2013 AFL draft from the Burnie Dockers Football Club in the Tasmanian State League, he played for Peel Thunder in the West Australian Football League (WAFL), Fremantle's reserve team during the 2014 season before suffering a stress fracture in his back in July.
Grey continued to play for Peel throughout 2015, and made his AFL debut for Fremantle in the final round of the 2015 AFL season, when Fremantle sent a weakened team to play Port Adelaide at Adelaide Oval. Twelve changes were made to the team, and Grey was one of four players to make their AFL debuts. He was delisted at the conclusion of the 2016 season, before he was subsequently re-drafted by Fremantle in the 2017 rookie draft.
- Statistics are correct to the end of the 2016 season
|Totals||Averages (per game)|
- Whiteley, Cameron (15 July 2014). "Brady Grey ruled out for AFL season".
- Cherny, Daniel (3 September 2015). "Dustin Fletcher not named for Essendon in round 23".
- "Fremantle list update". FremantleFC.com.au. Bigpond. 4 October 2016. Archived from the original on 5 October 2016. Retrieved 4 October 2016.
- "Brady Grey". AFL Tables. Retrieved 29 September 2015.