This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||LSE: BRY|
|Headquarters||London, England, UK|
|Chief Executive: Gavin Lavelle|
Number of employees
Brady Plc is a global software company providing commodity solutions[clarification needed] to producers, consumers, financial institutions and trading companies. It is the largest European provider of Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) solutions[clarification needed] that are similarly offered by American competitors such as Triple Point Technology. In addition to major financial institutions, Brady Plc's clients include major commodity traders such as Koch Supply & Trading, Glencore, Norsk Hydro Trafigura, Xstrata Copper and Louis Dreyfus Commodities Suisse SA.
- "BRADY PLC (BRY:LN): Stock Quote & Company Profile - BusinessWeek".
- "BRADY PLC (BRY:LN): Company Description - BusinessWeek".
- "Brady plc - Brady set to Become Largest European Commodities Software Provider".
- "A CASE STUDY IN SUCCESSFUL, TARGETED ACQUISITIONS BRADY plc" (PDF).
- "KS&T Upgraded to New Version of Brady's Derivatives Trading Solution". RFPConnect. Retrieved May 27, 2011.
- "Brady PLC: Trading Update". Telegraph.
- "RCS - Brady plc - Norsk Hydro goes live". Reuters. March 24, 2011.
- "Company Profile: Brady PLC - Metals and Mining".
|This software company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|