Brady Smith (actor)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
December 29, 1971 |
Houston, Texas, U.S.
|Spouse(s)||Tiffani Thiessen (m. 2005)|
Smith has appeared on various television series, including ER (1994), JAG (1995), Charmed (1998), Judging Amy (1999), CSI: Miami (2002), The Comeback (2005), White Collar (2011), and Criminal Minds (2014).
In 2010, Smith starred in the Hallmark Channel television movie Ice Dreams, and starred as Matt Thompson in the television movie The Jensen Project. In 2013 he was cast in the MTV television series Happyland. Smith played the father of the titular character in the 2016 television movie The Perfect Daughter.
Smith was born in Houston, Texas, and graduated from Stephen F. Austin State University in 1994. On July 9, 2005 he married actress Tiffani Thiessen. They have two children, a daughter and a son.
- "Brady Smith". Hollywood.com. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- Matt Webb Mitovich (May 27, 2011). "Scoops! Lost Stunner Rebecca Mader Spies Covert Gig, White Collar Adds Star's Husband". TVLine. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- Ed Stockly (January 23, 2010). "Saturday's Highlights: Jessica Cauffiel and Brady Smith star in a new TV movie". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
Jessica Cauffiel stars as a former Olympic figure skater in the new TV drama 'Ice Dreams' at 9 p.m. on Hallmark. With Brady Smith.
- Michael Schneider (February 21, 2010). "Advertisers fund another movie". Variety. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- Brian Lowry (July 14, 2010). "Review: 'The Jensen Project'". Variety. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- Lesley Goldberg (October 18, 2013). "MTV's 'Faking It,' 'Happyland' Picked Up to Series". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- Ed Stockly (March 25, 2016). "Saturday's TV Highlights and Weekend Talk: 'Party Over Here' on Fox". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-06-22.
The Perfect Daughter A single father (Brady Smith) enjoys a fairly close relationship with his 15-year-old daughter (Sadie Calvano) until one night she loses control at a high school party and comes home disoriented and feeling sick.
- "Tiffani Thiessen Weds Actor Brady Smith". People. July 12, 2005. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
- "Tiffani Thiessen Welcomes Son Holt Fisher". People. July 2, 2015. Retrieved 2016-09-07.
|This article about an American television actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|