|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeromy Farkas|
|Elevation||1,095 m (3,593 ft)|
|• Average Income||$64,691|
|Website||Braeside Community Association|
Braeside is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located north of Anderson Road, south of Southland Drive, west of 14th Street SW and east of 24th Street SW.
Braeside is served by the Braeside Elementary public school. A Junior High School, John Ware, is located immediately north of the community. CBE Students are served by Eugene Coste school in Haysboro if they want to attend a Spanish bilingual school. The nearest French immersion school is Chinook Park. The nearest high school is Henry Wise Wood. JCB.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.[permanent dead link]
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Braeside Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-08.[permanent dead link]
- Federation of Calgary Communities - Braeside Community