|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jeromy Farkas|
|Elevation||1,095 m (3,593 ft)|
|• Average Income||$64,691|
|Website||Braeside Community Association|
Braeside is a residential neighbourhood in the southwest quadrant of Calgary, Alberta. It is located north of Anderson Road, south of Southland Drive, west of 14th Street SW and east of 24th Street SW.
In the City of Calgary's 2012 municipal census, Braeside had a population of 5,940 living in 2,544 dwellings, a -0.6% increase from its 2011 population of 5,978. With a land area of 2 km2 (0.77 sq mi), it had a population density of 3,000/km2 (7,700/sq mi) in 2012.
Braeside is served by the Braeside Elementary public school. A Junior High School, John Ware, is located immediately north of the community. CBE Students are served by Eugene Coste school in Haysboro if they want to attend a Spanish bilingual school. The nearest French immersion school is Chinook Park. The nearest high school is Henry Wise Wood. JCB.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 11 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-08-09. Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Braeside Community Statistics" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-09-30. Retrieved 2007-05-08.
- Federation of Calgary Communities - Braeside Community