Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bragança may refer to:
- Jaime Celestino Dias Bragança, a Portuguese footballer
Politics and History
- House of Bragança - A Portuguese Royal House
- Duke of Bragança - A Portuguese noble, and later royal, title
- Bragança, Pará, a municipality in the State of Pará
- Bragança Paulista, São Paulo, a municipality in the State of São Paulo
- Bragança, Portugal, a city and municipality in the north-eastern district of Bragança
- Bragança District, a historical district in the Norte region of Portugal
- G.D. Bragança, association football club based in Bragança Municipality
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bragança.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.