Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Owner/Operator||Câmara Municipal de Bragança|
|Location||Bairro de Santiago, Lote A, Bloco 1- 4º Esq. 5300 Bragança|
|Elevation AMSL||649 m / 2,129 ft|
Airlines and destinations
The airport is currently served by the following airlines:
|Sevenair||Lisbon-Cascais, Portimão, Vila Real, Viseu|
Accidents and incidents
- 8 May 1994: An Aerocondor Britten-Norman Trislander, tail number CS-DAF, that was flying the Lisbon–Bragança route, crash-landed into trees near the airport, following the loss of power. There were no reported fatalities but the aircraft was written off.
- AIP Part 3 - AD 2 Aerodromes Archived 2012-04-15 at the Wayback Machine
- "Aeródromo de Bragança" [Bragança Aerodrome]. Càmara Municipal de Bragança (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on 2012-03-30. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- "Linha Regional" [Regional Service]. Aero Vip (in Portuguese). Archived from the original on 2012-03-30. Retrieved 30 March 2012.
- Accident description for CS-DAF at the Aviation Safety Network. Retrieved on 29 March 2012.
|This Portugal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|