Brahim Ahmed Koulamallah is a Chadian politician. He was the candidate of the Renewed African Socialist Movement in the May 2006 presidential election, taking fifth (and last) place with 5.31% of the vote. In the government named on August 15, 2006, he was appointed Minister of Tourism Development. He was replaced in this post by Ahmat Barkai Animi in the government announced on April 23, 2008.
- "CHAD: Opposition denounces poll as ‘masquerade’, refuses to field candidate", IRIN, March 27, 2006.
- "CHAD: Deby win confirmed, but revised down to 64.67 pct", IRIN, May 29, 2006.
- Valery Gottingar, "Scrutin présidentiel du 03 mai 2006: le Conseil Constitutionnel proclame le Président Idriss Deby Itno réélu au premier tour avec un score de 64,67%.", Chadian government website, May 29, 2006 (in French).
- Elections in Chad, African Elections Database.
- List of governments of Chad, izf.net (in French).
- "Le Président Idriss Déby a constitué sa nouvelle équipe, mardi"[permanent dead link], African Press Agency, August 15, 2006 (in French).
- "Liste du nouveau gouvernement du Tchad"[permanent dead link], African Press Agency, April 24, 2008 (in French).