From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brahman is a term in Hinduism for the metaphysical ultimate reality, the highest unchanging Universal Principle in the universe.
Brahman may also refer to:
- Brahman languages, a hypothetical Trans–New Guinea family of languages spoken in Madang Province in Papua New Guinea
- Brahman (band), a Japanese indie rock band
- Brahman (cattle) is a breed of cattle descended from the Bos indicus
- Brahmin, a priestly varna/caste
- Brahmana, an important layer of Hindu canonical text that is part of each of the Vedas
- Bramman, a 2014 Indian film directed by Socrates
- Brahm (disambiguation)
- Brahma (disambiguation)
- Brahmin (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brahman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.