||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Operating system||Cross-platform / Web-Based|
BrainKeeper, Inc. is a privately held collaboration software company located in Fairfax, VA. The company provides a Software-as-a-Service collaboration tool targeted towards companies and organizations. The product is most often compared to other wiki-based web 2.0 solutions such as Atlassian and SocialText. and has been specifically cited for use by law firms 
BrainKeeper Enterprise Wiki is offered in paid subscriptions.
In March, 2007, BrainKeeper presented their software at The Under The Radar Conference 
BrainKeepers product features include:
- WYSIWYG editing
- Document management
- Templates 
- Integrated search
- Online documents
- Online spreadsheets
- Discussion threads
- Online file viewer
- Workflow solutions
- Needleman, Rafe (2007-03-20). "Business wikis line up at Under the Radar | Webware - CNET". News.cnet.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- Thoeny, Peter; Dan Woods (2007). Wikis for Dummies. ISBN 978-0-470-04399-8.
- Kennedy, Dennis; Tom Mighell (2008). The lawyer's guide to collaboration tools and technologies. ISBN 1-59031-979-6.
- Ogg, Erica (2007-03-23). "Teamwork: Blogtronix, BrainKeeper, Firestoker, System One | Webware - CNET". News.cnet.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- Kuchinskas, Susan. "How to Use Web 2.0 Inside Your Company". BNET. Retrieved 2010-07-26.