Brain Age: Concentration Training
|Brain Age: Concentration Training|
North American box art
Brain Age: Concentration TrainingJPN, known in Europe and Australia as Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused?, is a puzzle video game developed and published by Nintendo and is the fourth major entry in the Brain Age series, and the first entry made specifically for the Nintendo 3DS. It was released in Japan on July 28, 2012 and in North America on February 10, 2013. After a five-year delay, the game was released in Europe on July 28, 2017 and Australia on July 29, 2017. Brain Age: Concentration Training features a selection of activities and minigames that are designed to stimulate and improve the player's concentration and working memory.
There are 3 types of training modes: Devilish Training, Supplemental Training and Brain Training. The game also added Relaxation Mode which allows the player's brain to take a break after training.
The game was planned to be released in Europe on March 8, 2013, and after to April 12, 2013; however, despite releasing fully localized information on the title, Nintendo of Europe had since announced the game's release being postponed on April 9, 2013 with no reason given.
On April 12, 2017, during a Nintendo Direct, Nintendo announced the release date for Europe. The game was released on July 28, 2017, exactly five years after the original Japanese release. Nintendo Australia later also confirmed a local release in Australia.
- ^ In Japan, the game is known as Tohoku University Institute of Development, Aging and Cancer Professor and Supervisor Ryuta Kawashima's Tough 5-Minute Brain Training with Demon Training (東北大学加齢医学研究所 川島隆太教授監修 ものすごく脳を鍛える5分間の鬼トレーニング Tōhōku Daigaku Kareīgakukenkyūjo Kawashima Ryūta Kyōju Kanshū: Monosugoku Nō o Kitaeru Go Funkun no Oni Torēningu).
- "Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training Arrives in Europe on 12th April". Nintendo Life. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Brain Age: Concentration Training dated for Europe". Nintendo Everything. Retrieved January 30, 2013.
- "Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training Finally Arrives On 3DS In Europe On 28th July". Nintendo Life. Retrieved April 13, 2017.
- "New announcements from April's Nintendo Direct revealed for Nintendo Switch, amiibo and Nintendo 3DS!". Nintendo Australia. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- "Brain Age: Concentration Training". Metacritic. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
- "Brain Age: Concentration Training for 3DS - GameRankings". www.gamerankings.com. Retrieved 2017-04-13.
|This Nintendo-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|