Brain Awareness Week
Brain Awareness Week - global campaign, promoting public interest in neuroscience research held by Society for Neuroscience and Dana Alliance for Brain Brain Initiatives along with International Brain Bee contest and other efforts. It is annual event started in 1995 and held in third week of March. In 2014 there are 55 countries involved and more than 860 events were held.
Events consist of lectures on brain connected topics, brain exhibitions, excursions to neuroscience laboratories and museums, brain lessons for school students.
- Brain Awareness Week. Dana Foundation Official site
- Brain Awareness Week. Society for Neuroscience Official site
- Stephanie Castillo. Brain Awareness Week 2015: How Brain Research Has Progressed, And Ways You Can Enhance Cognition. Medical Daily, Mar 14, 2015 02:02 PM
- Brain Awareness Week at "Neuroscience for Kids" Eric H. Chudler, Ph.D
- Brain Awareness Week at University of California, LA web-site