||This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2014)
In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy role-playing game, the brain mole is a type of fictional monster.
The brain mole first appeared in the Eldritch Wizardry supplement (1976).
The brain mole appeared in first edition Advanced Dungeons & Dragons in the original Monster Manual (1977).
The brain mole appeared in second edition in The Complete Psionics Handbook (1991), and reprinted in the Monstrous Manual (1993).
The brain mole appeared in third edition in the Psionics Handbook, and its 3.5 revision the Expanded Psionics Handbook (2004).
The brain mole is a small mole-like mammal that can psionically "burrow" into another creature's mind.
- ^ Gygax, Gary; Blume, Brian (1976), Eldritch Wizardry (1 ed.), Lake Geneva, WI: TSR
- ^ Gygax, Gary. Monster Manual (TSR, 1977)
- ^ Winter, Steve. The Complete Psionics Handbook (TSR, 1991)
- ^ Stewart, Doug, ed. Monstrous Manual (TSR, 1993)
- ^ Cordell, Bruce R. Expanded Psionics Handbook (Wizards of the Coast, 2004)