(Redirected from Brain stimulation (disambiguation))
Brain stimulation may refer to:
- Brain Stimulation, a medical journal published by Elsevier
- Brain stimulation reward, a process of directly stimulating reward centers in the brain
- Cranial electrotherapy stimulation
- Deep brain stimulation, a surgical treatment that stimulates parts of the brain with electrical impulses
- Electrical brain stimulation, direct or indirect stimulation of the brain with electricity for therapeutic or research purposes
- Low field magnetic stimulation
- RNS System, a deep brain stimulation treatment for epilepsy patients
- Transcranial alternating current stimulation, delivering an oscillatory current over the occipital cortex
- Transcranial direct current stimulation, the direct application of weak dc electrical currents to neurons
- Transcranial magnetic stimulation, the stimulation of the brain by inducing magnetic fields
- Vagus nerve stimulation, a medical treatment that involves electrical stimulation of the vagus, or tenth cranial nerve
- Wirehead A wirehead is someone who has been fitted with an electronic brain implant to stimulate the pleasure centers of their brain.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brain stimulation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.