|Type||Intelligent software assistant|
Braina is an intelligent personal assistant application for Microsoft Windows developed by Brainasoft. Braina uses natural language interface and speech recognition to interact with its users and allows users to use natural language sentences to perform various tasks on their computer. The application can find information from the internet, search and play songs and videos of user's choice, take dictation, find and open files, set alarms and reminders, performs math calculations, controls windows and programs etc. Braina's Android and iOS apps can be used to interact with the system remotely over a Wi-Fi network.
The name Braina is a short form of Brain Artificial. The software adapts to the user's behavior over time to better anticipate needs. The software also allows users to type commands using keyboard instead of saying them. Braina comes in both free and paid version.
- Leo King. "Top 8 virtual personal assistants". Raconteur, published in The Times. Retrieved 2016-03-29.
- Rasika Anera; Utkarsh Mehta; Sharangdhar Vaze; G. Hrishikesh (2014). "Personal Assistant to Facilitate User Task Automation" (PDF). International Journal of Computer Trends and Technology. Seventh Sense Research Group. 15 (4): 155–156. CiteSeerX 10.1.1.694.7046. doi:10.14445/22312803/IJCTT-V15P133.
- Nick Peers. "Best free software for 2015: 10 essential downloads for the year ahead". Future plc. Retrieved 2015-01-10.
- Vladimir A. Fomichov; Alexander A. Razorenov (2014). "The Design of A Natural Language Interface for File System Operations on the basis of a Structured Meanings Model". Procedia Computer Science. Elsevier. 31 (2014): 1005–1011. doi:10.1016/j.procs.2014.05.353.
- "Braina Speech Recognition Software". Retrieved 2015-04-04.
- "Braina Music - Search and Listen to Songs". Retrieved 2018-03-29.
- Joel Lee. "Windows 10 Transformation Pack Gives a Facelift to Windows 7 & 8". MakeUseOf. Retrieved 2015-06-28.
- "Braina Homepage". Retrieved 2015-01-10.
|This business software article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This artificial intelligence-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|