Brainerd, Minnesota micropolitan area
The Brainerd Micropolitan Statistical Area, as defined by the United States Census Bureau, is an area consisting of two counties in central Minnesota, anchored by the city of Brainerd. As of February 4th, 2011 estimate placed the population at 91,067).
- Places with more than 10,000 inhabitants
- Brainerd (Principal city)
- Places with 1,000 to 10,000 inhabitants
- Places with 500 to 1,000 inhabitants
- Places with less than 500 inhabitants
Crow Wing County
As of the census of 2000, there were 82,249 people, 33,143 households, and 22,908 families residing within the μSA. The racial makeup of the μSA was 93.97% White, 0.24% African American, 4.30% Native American, 0.28% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 0.18% from other races, and 1.01% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.73% of the population.
The median income for a household in the μSA was $35,961, and the median income for a family was $42,502. Males had a median income of $31,968 versus $22,064 for females. The per capita income for the μSA was $18,182.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2009 (CBSA-EST2009-01)" (CSV). 2009 Population Estimates. United States Census Bureau, Population Division. 2010-03-23. Retrieved 2010-03-24.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.