|Look up brainiac or brainiacs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Brainiac (character), a fictional supervillain in DC Comics, and an enemy of Superman
- Brainiac (story arc), a 2008 storyline in Action Comics
- Brainiac (Smallville), a version of the villain in the TV series Smallville
- Brainiac 5, a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Brainiac 8, a superheroine of the Outsiders, who turned into a supervillainess
- Brainiac: Science Abuse, a 2003–2008 British television programme, and its spin-offs:
- "Brainiac" (Dark Angel), an episode of the television series Dark Angel
Other uses in culture
- Brainiac (band), an American indie rock band in the 1990s, from Dayton, Ohio
- The Brainiac, a 1962 Mexican horror film directed by Chano Urueta
- Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs, a book written by Ken Jennings
- Function BRAINIAC, an energy drink, for improving brain function
- Brainiac techniques for improving computer performance, in technology
- Geniac, an educational toy billed as a computer
- All pages beginning with "Brainiac"
- All pages with a title containing Brainiac
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brainiac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- "Definition of BRAINIAC". www.merriam-webster.com. Retrieved 2018-03-24.