(Redirected from Brainiac (comics))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up brainiac or brainiacs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Brainiac (character), a fictional supervillain in DC Comics, and an enemy of Superman
- Brainiac (story arc), a 2008 storyline in Action Comics
- Brainiac (Smallville), a version of the villain in the TV series Smallville
- Brainiac 5, a member of the Legion of Super-Heroes
- Brainiac 8, a superheroine of the Outsiders, who turned into a supervillainess
- Brainiac: Science Abuse, a 2003–2008 British television programme, and its spin-offs:
- "Brainiac" (Dark Angel), an episode of the television series Dark Angel
Other uses in culture
- Brainiac (band), an American indie rock band in the 1990s, from Dayton, Ohio
- The Brainiac, a 1962 Mexican horror film directed by Chano Urueta
- Brainiac: Adventures in the Curious, Competitive, Compulsive World of Trivia Buffs, a book written by Ken Jennings
- Function BRAINIAC, an energy drink, for improving brain function
- Brainiac techniques for improving computer performance, in technology
- Geniac, an educational toy billed as a computer
- All pages beginning with Brainiac
- All pages with a title containing Brainiac
- "Definition of BRAINIAC". www.merriam-webster.com. Retrieved 2018-03-24.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brainiac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.