From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up brains in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brains is predominantly the plural of the word brain.
Brains may also refer to:
- Brains, Loire-Atlantique, commune of the Loire-Atlantique département, in France
- Brains (Thunderbirds), a scientist marionette character from the Thunderbirds TV series
- "BRAINS!", a 2002 song by the musician Voltaire, from the television show The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
- "Brains", song by the band Lower Dens from their album Nootropics
- Brains Brewery, brewery in Cardiff, Wales, sponsor of the Welsh rugby team
- The Brains, an Atlanta band who did the original version of the song "Money Changes Everything"
- The brain of an animal, when described as food
- M.C. Brains (born 1974), American rapper
- Brains Hungarian electronic music band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brains.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.