|Look up brainstorm in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Brainstorm generally refers to brainstorming, a group or individual creativity exercise.
The term originally referred to a state of temporary insanity, gaining prominence when it was used in the defense of Harry Kendall Thaw against charges that he murdered prominent architect Stanford White (1907–1908).
Brainstorm may also refer to:
- Brainstorm (1965 film), directed by William Conrad
- Brainstorm (1983 film), directed by Douglas Trumbull
- Brainstorm (2000 film), Brazilian film directed by Laís Bodanzky, also known as Bicho de Sete Cabeças
- Brainstorm, alternate title of the 2002 movie Cypher
- Brainstorm (Latvian band)
- Brainstorm (German band)
- Brainstorm (US band)
- Brainstorm, a rapper with Brothers Grym
- Brainstorm, one of the pseudonyms used by the musician Moby
- Brainstorm (album), a 1991 album by rapper Young MC
- Brainstorm (EP), the first extended play by Disney star Mitchel Musso
- Brainstorm (The Osmonds album), a 1976 album by The Osmonds
- "Brainstorm", a song by Hawkwind from their 1972 album Doremi Fasol Latido
- "Brainstorm", a song by Kevin Ayers from his 2007 album The Unfairground
- "Brainstorm", a song by Morbid Angel from their 1991 album Blessed are the Sick
- "Brainstorming", a song by the Japanese female idol group Morning Musume
- Brainstorm (Transformers), an Autobot Headmaster in the Transformers fiction
- Brainstorm an alien that the main character Ben Tennyson can turn into in the Cartoon Network series Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien.
- Brain Storm (comics), a villain from DC Comics.
- Brainstorm siding, a form of siding with the bottom edge left untrimmed.
- Brainstorm (TV series), a BBC television comedy quiz
- Brainstorm (board game), a quiz-style board game
- Brainstorms, a 1981 book by Daniel Dennett
- "Brianstorm", a 2007 single by the Arctic Monkeys; a play on the name Brian
- Professor Branestawm, a fictional professor serialized in the novels of Norman Hunter
- BRAINSTEAM, a Backronym which can be used in Brainstorming sessions
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Brainstorm.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.