Bram Stoker Award for Best Screenplay
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Winners and nominees
This category existed between 1998 and 2004. It was reintroduced for the 2011 awards. Nominees are listed below the winner(s) for each year.
- 1998: Gods and Monsters, by Bill Condon (tie)
- 1998: Dark City, by Alex Proyas (tie)
- 1999: The Sixth Sense, by M. Night Shyamalan
- 2000: Shadow of the Vampire, by Steven Katz
- 2001: Memento, by Christopher and Jonathan Nolan
- 2002: Frailty, by Brent Hanley
- 2003: Bubba Ho-tep, by Don Coscarelli
- Identity by Michael Cooney
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl by Ted Elliott & Terry Rossio
- 2004: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind by Charlie Kaufman, Michel Gondry and Pierre Bismuth (tie)
- 2004: Shaun of the Dead by Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright (tie)
- 2011: "Afterbirth" (American Horror Story) by Jessica Sharzer
- 2012: "The Cabin in the Woods" by Joss Whedon and Drew Goddard
- 2013: The Walking Dead, "Welcome to the Tombs" by Glen Mazzara 
- 2014:The Babadook by Jennifer Kent
- 2015: It Follows by David Robert Mitchell
- "Horror Writers Association - Past Bram Stoker Award Nominees & Winners". www.horror.org. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- "2014 Bram Stoker Awards Winners".